Active Now

WelbyQuentin
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Some folks are vulnerable/susceptible to everything. Others are immune. "Alternative facts" f'r instance. Some embrace them. Why?

Some folks are vulnerable/susceptible to everything. Others are immune. "Alternative facts" f'r instance. Some embrace them. Why?

I do not know for sure what gives some folks complete and total immunity from societal diseases like belief in conspiracy theories and other lies while others are so sensitive to them and accept all of them unquestioningly. Do you?

Posted - January 27, 2017

Responses

If conspiracies are lies, why then do we have laws against them?  They are all "theories" until proven.  
      January 27, 2017 7:41 AM MST

I never accept one thing unless I have confirmation.

Confirmation comes in this package.  I want proof.  POSITIVE that what I am seeing and thinking is accurate.

I don't care how many people think that Elvis is alive.  I know Elvis is dead.

I don't care how many people believe the moon landing was a hoax.  I lived during those days.  It is not a hoax.  No one even thought like that back then. 

We are so used to being lied to and fed a ton of lies since birth, no wonder people have no respect for what passes as the truth. 

Common sense is just not an effective tool for some people.
      January 27, 2017 7:50 AM MST

probably cause everyone is different
      January 29, 2017 4:47 PM MST