Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » Big Daddy figures out a way to put a chip in everyone's brain. Can the chip show him what you are thinking or only show brain activity?

Big Daddy figures out a way to put a chip in everyone's brain. Can the chip show him what you are thinking or only show brain activity?

Posted - January 27, 2017

Responses

There will be no chip in my body anywhere.
      January 27, 2017 8:28 AM MST

Unless you are drugged or brainwashed or hypnotized. Then Big Daddy can do anything he wants with you. Thank you for your reply m2c.
      January 28, 2017 3:20 AM MST

This is a nonissue. Those of us with brains know better than to allow such a thing. Those without brains have nowhere to put the chip. This post was edited by Gatorblu at January 28, 2017 7:50 AM MST
      January 27, 2017 8:58 AM MST

Unless you are drugged/brainwashed/hypnotized in which case "allow" is not in your control.  You are totally manipulatable. Thank you for your reply Gb and Happy Saturday to thee. You assume you are the best judge of whether you are brainful or brainless. You may not be the best judge of that. Did you see "MATRIX"? 
      January 28, 2017 3:23 AM MST

Hypnotizing and brainwashing are done with permission. You may disagree on the brainwashing and permission but with the exception of those being captured and tortured, brainwashed people are ones who are looking outside themselves for something. they will follow someone who promises to deliver whatever they are searching for. I am not that naïve. So unless someone captures me and drugs or tortures me, there will be no "brain chip". As for the Matrix, it would never happen because it is not financially feasible. It would cost too much to maintain all those people who are not producing anything. As for whether or not I have a brain, I honestly don't care if you believe or not. I know I do, my parents, my husband, former employers, and former teachers all knew it and they opinions are the ones that have mattered in my life.
      January 28, 2017 8:09 AM MST

i dont think it can show what someone is thinking
      January 27, 2017 4:59 PM MST

I wonder about that pearl. Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 28, 2017 3:23 AM MST