Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Transportation » When travelling, what is your preferred mode? Do you like air, road, sea, or something else?

When travelling, what is your preferred mode? Do you like air, road, sea, or something else?

Posted - January 30, 2017

Responses

I'm off to run errands and vacuum.  But, I hope to see you again soon.  Until then, ride safely and Take Care, Love, Merlin
      February 1, 2017 11:48 AM MST

Time travel is one of my favorite modes. 
    Pleasantly arriving at my destinations normally involve the air but sometimes I choose water.  I absolutely love to swim with all my ocean and fresh water friends.  Swimming is the key word there.  Boats are fine but being involved with the creatures below the boat is more my style.
    Traveling in my mind is another mode that carries me many a mile.
    Did I answer your question yet Didge?
    I'll wrap it up with, it depends on the distances.  I like them all from day to day to far away.

The nice this is, they are all out there for us to use, if we choose. 

February 1, 2017 9:41 AM MST

• I've been snorkelling (and even took a couple of supervised scuba dives) on the Great Barrier Reef. Absolutely beautiful! 
      February 1, 2017 3:18 PM MST

Hi Didge~  You know I'm always pleased to hear about your adventures.  Scuba diving the Great Barrier Reef is one of those things I envisioned you doing in all your sports travels.  Very, Very Cool. :) :)  It's on my bucket list and have set a goal to do within the next 5 years.  Saving those pennies, nickels and dimes... Who knows?  Maybe we'll be there in no time! :) :) 
      February 1, 2017 4:39 PM MST

• I met a young American woman named Holly (her father, Harold, had wanted a boy but when he decided to name her after himself and call her Hally. Mom plut her foot down and Holly was the result). She said she preferred diving with older people rather than young. She said, "Young guys want to dash off and look at one beautiful thing after another, but down there it's ALL beautiful and I like to take my time." She was right. If you ever have the opportunity it's the memory of a lifetime. 
      February 1, 2017 4:45 PM MST