Active Now

Randy D
Zack
my2cents
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Which do you use to lure in Randy D: intentionally poor grammar, or shiny new tildes? ~

Which do you use to lure in Randy D: intentionally poor grammar, or shiny new tildes? ~

Posted - February 4, 2017

Responses

Grrrrrr!  That's wrong, ALL wrong!  Your entire post is full of errors!  I don't even know where to begin, but I'll try:  first of all . . . wait, why are you taking off your clothes?  Quit it, you know how that distracts me!  Now where was I, what was I saying?  Oh, yes, the poor grammar you posted. We'll start with the way you . . . YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN, ARENT YOU, YOU'RE UNDRESSING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! Grrrrrrr . . . wow, you look really good, have you been working out?  Maybe we can discuss the grammar some other time, come here, you. 

~
      February 4, 2017 4:37 PM MST

• Butt youse said i'ts gud when I undresses. Ewe tolded me it maid youse feels lyke a rela man. justin two let youse no: the wynch outterfit youse ordered four me comed in the mail/ todays. sHould i putting it own now oar later% i thinks they riped yous hoff their ain't much too it. :( 
      February 4, 2017 9:53 PM MST

SHHHHHH! Not so loud, everyone will hear you! I told you that's supposed to be our little secret. Don't worry, they didn't rip me off, that's all there is to the one-piece outfit. 

~
      February 4, 2017 10:44 PM MST

• Butt' where iz the restest" alls that camed wit it iz this whyp ands an long blonded wig...whoopies...did i said that^ out louds# 
      February 4, 2017 10:59 PM MST

Blonde?  I specifically told them brunette! Grrrrrrr!

~
      February 5, 2017 12:20 AM MST

Inttentially poor spelling.
      February 4, 2017 5:31 PM MST