Active Now

Randy D
Element 99
DannyPetti
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Often those who talk loudest have the least to say. They can't get your attention any other way. Are you a fan of noisier or quieter?

Often those who talk loudest have the least to say. They can't get your attention any other way. Are you a fan of noisier or quieter?

Posted - February 8, 2017

Responses

• I can be loud... just sayin and admitting my human side and that even I am not perfect... but, I have observed over the many years that those who talk quietly and calmly are the ones who people respect, listen to and are influenced by..

There's someone on the course I am doing.. she does NOT pull her punches, she says what she thinks but she never shouts over someone, she never raises her voice.... she sits calmly and waits for her turn... and you know ... as a group we all fall silent when she talks... she's just awesome and I'd give anything to be able to do that...

Having said that, I am a complete host of angels compared to the Trumpet
      February 8, 2017 8:02 AM MST

• I'm with Josh Billings who said, "Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute." 

I learned that about six years ago from an Ask friend named Virginia. We might even see her on here one of these days. I hope so.
      February 8, 2017 9:01 AM MST

id rather have it quieter, one of my neighbors is like that and i can never get nothing done cause of her, always talking loud in the halls
      February 8, 2017 9:21 AM MST