Active Now

Honey Dew
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
DannyPetti
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Sports » The infamous question I've yet to see.... Chuck Norris vs. Jet Li? Who would win if they were to compete?

The infamous question I've yet to see.... Chuck Norris vs. Jet Li? Who would win if they were to compete?

Posted - February 9, 2017

Responses

• Considering Chuck Norris is 76 and Jet Li is 53? I would have to say Jet Li. But if they were both in their prime? I would still go with Jet Li.
      February 9, 2017 12:02 PM MST

• In their prime?  I think I'll put my money on Norris.  Can't stand the guy but I think he might be better trained in practical martial arts while Li is more disciplined in the BS woo aspect of them. Then again Li was a Wushu champion for what that is worth.

I'll put money though that both would  get their a** kicked by a real MMA fighter.
      February 9, 2017 12:35 PM MST

• It's possible!
      February 9, 2017 12:36 PM MST

• It's a hard call.  Both of them come from traditional schools of martial arts and in those there is so much focus on silly moves that only serve to look cool in  a kata or demonstration but are useless in a real fight.  I know in China a lot of traditionalists look down on wushu and MMA because they think too much focus is on combat use but that's really the only thing that matters with them. All that form stuff is just fluff. I say wushu has too much of that crap.
    Chuck trained in Jeet Kun Do and Li fought in wushu so hard for me to say.
      February 9, 2017 12:45 PM MST

would vote for Jet Li
    jet Li vs Bruce Lee?
    Bruce Lee
      February 9, 2017 1:22 PM MST

I'll take Bruce Lee over anybody, including the MMA fighters.  
      February 9, 2017 1:59 PM MST

Meh. Can't give a reasonable answer, I'll go by sound... like Li better than Chuck. No offence against any Chuck on this site. Sorry. Btw, Jet reminds me about...

Link: https://youtu.be/tuK6n2Lkza0 

See, it got to be Jet Li!
      February 9, 2017 3:46 PM MST

In his prime - Chuck Norris.  Connor McGregor is the new Chuck Norris. I predict he'll go in to the movie biz after Floyd schools him in boxing. lol 

Bruce Lee would beat everybody. 
      February 9, 2017 8:01 PM MST

• I like Connor McGregor as a fighter  alots :) but the first night I saw him fight ...was something  bad happen in my life  ... So I hate his face.  
      February 9, 2017 8:54 PM MST

So he reminds you of something bad then? That's not fun. I like him as a fighter, and I like his beard. He'll not make it as a boxer tho. 
      February 9, 2017 9:20 PM MST

• He does ..... He reminds me of a fork in road .... I took wrong path that night .... Think was a year ago this past November. One of my biggest regrets in life ..everything happen reason though..... so all good ..eventually :)
      February 9, 2017 9:25 PM MST

• ummmmmm... I  don't know who those  people are . Maybe Anderson Silva then. He makes people hair turn pink :) 
      February 9, 2017 8:52 PM MST

• "Jet Li"

August 19, 2017 10:20 PM MDT