Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Ever know someone for years who seems to have disappeared down a black hole? Does a black hole experiencer ever come back?

Ever know someone for years who seems to have disappeared down a black hole? Does a black hole experiencer ever come back?

Posted - February 11, 2017

Responses

Never anyone mysteriously disappeared in my experience;  this story comes from quora.com , you can believe it or not I guess -persons either disappeared or never existed...
    Story occurred during 1970's... Susan was about age 9 going to elementary school then a new girl 'Summer' began attending, quiet sort of person but made a few friends. On Summer's birthday she invited her friends to her house , her mom offered to pick the kids up in her van and drive them home after the party. Summer had a younger sister 'Autumn' . Anyway party went well, kids got their ride home ok. Next day Summer did not show up in school,  nor for the next few days. Susan and her mom decided to find the location of Summer's house to see if Summer was ok. When they found the location where Summer's house should have been there was only a vacant lot there...

More similar accounts at

www.dailymotion.com/videox56fzq1
      February 11, 2017 4:07 AM MST

So she was an apparition from another plane of existence or time in space. I love stuff like that. Maybe she disappeared into a 4th dimension! Thank you for your reply Kg, the intriguiging story and the link. I appreciate all of it! :)
      February 11, 2017 4:31 AM MST

dont know anyone like that
      February 11, 2017 9:25 PM MST