Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Are you AFRAID? VERY AFRAID? Good. That's exactly the way they want you to be. Stay that way. Isn't fear a great master to serve?

Are you AFRAID? VERY AFRAID? Good. That's exactly the way they want you to be. Stay that way. Isn't fear a great master to serve?

Posted - February 11, 2017

Responses

Afraid?  not at all
      February 11, 2017 9:09 AM MST

• LOL as Yoda said,.. "you will be" In all seriousness.. lets see if I am right.. 
      February 11, 2017 10:57 AM MST

Sounds like a threat. Are you trying to make me afraid? This post was edited by . at February 11, 2017 11:06 AM MST
      February 11, 2017 11:05 AM MST

• LOL seriously?????? No, not in the least, I was being humourous, I take it you have a sense of humour.  I am sure you must have.  I merely quoted a Star wars quote.. Yoda is famous for saying, "You will be" in response to the question are you afraid.. 

As to the very idea that I would be in any way threatening you -  I apologise if you were scared but the very idea is ridiculous a) reading what I wrote shows clearly NO threat to you or your person, and b) contained a HUMEROUS and VERY innocent Star wars quote for goodness sakes and c) it didn't mention YOU other than in the context of a VERY clear, very well labelled QUOTE which was clearly NOT to you personally and d) there was NO threat specified as i merely said.. let's see if I am right.. this CLEARLY denotes that I personally have no intention of doing anything as the language was passive, wait and see .. as in wait and see what happens.. in the CONTEXT of the question.. 

so WOW, please be reassured here... and do remember that I am a 52 year old, OLD bat.. lol I very much doubt an OLD housewife and mother is going to be able to do ANYTHING to you..  I hope you are able to breathe easy now. 
      February 11, 2017 12:06 PM MST