Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Don't be sure your so smart you might end up in a fart?

Don't be sure your so smart you might end up in a fart?

Or something like that right?

Posted - February 13, 2017

Responses

That could be possible. Let's say for example; You fancy yourself as quite the knowledgeable adventurer - the next Bear Grylls - so you put your wits against nature by going in to the jungle. It takes about 2 hrs for you to realize you're not quite that good, another 2 hrs to realize that you may not be good at all, and then another 2 hrs to realize that you completely suck. Now as depression starts to sink in, your alertness to the environment becomes foggy. Did you see that tiger behind you? No, you didn't. It leaps on you and tackles you to the ground better than any footballer could. It sinks its teeth in to your neck and throttles you like a rag doll. You bleed out and lose consciousness. You are devoured. A couple of hours later...you "END UP IN A FART". The tiger's fart. 
      February 13, 2017 3:45 PM MST

• You are clearly an artist my friend. That was brilliantly written.
      February 13, 2017 8:45 PM MST

maybe not
      February 13, 2017 3:54 PM MST

I've seen that happen.

I knew a guy who was a know-it-all. One night, he found himself trapped by his roommates in a Dutch Oven situation.  Unfortunately, although he found himself wrapped up in farts, it didn't cure him of his being so sure he was smarter than everyone.
      February 13, 2017 4:32 PM MST

• Curiously well written no doubt! Thanks Poncho:)
      February 13, 2017 8:47 PM MST

• Indeed
      February 13, 2017 8:43 PM MST