Active Now

Malizz
DannyPetti
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Business » Mar a Lago is a FOR PROFIT ENTERPRISE that benefits the pocket of The Donald. It's a money maker for him. Aren'tcha thrilled?

Mar a Lago is a FOR PROFIT ENTERPRISE that benefits the pocket of The Donald. It's a money maker for him. Aren'tcha thrilled?

So how can a FOR PROFIT anything be "the Southern White House"? Seriously folks don't you have any problems with that at all? He shows up and more people show up and join the "club" and he ges richer. Once elected the fee t o join jumped from $100,000 to $200,000! Good little businessman ain't he? Takes advantage of every opportunity to make more money. That is exactly what celebrity affords one. We used to think being President of the United States was honorable. It has been reduced to just another moneymaking opportunity. Alas alack and oh dam  *! :(

Posted - February 21, 2017

Responses

Who else had a southern White House? FDR had several homes.
      February 21, 2017 11:50 AM MST

A Hotel? How is this a reply to the question I asked bh? What does it have to do with the point I'm making? Sorry but I don't get it. Thank you for your reply.
      February 22, 2017 4:02 AM MST