Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Who best decides if something is harmful or helpful? Those affected or those who are merely observers? Why?

Who best decides if something is harmful or helpful? Those affected or those who are merely observers? Why?

Posted - February 22, 2017

Responses

i think its those affected
      February 22, 2017 9:39 AM MST

Those affected only serve to bring the results to light. The observers are the ones who decide what is to be considered harmful.
      February 22, 2017 7:39 PM MST

I would agree with that with one huge caveat. If the observer is vindictive/revengeful/retaliatory the observations may simply be ways to harm/hurt/destroy the observed and all be LIES. Thank you for your reply Maurice and Happy Thursday. A group of mental health professionals have declared that Donald Trump is a Paranoid Psychopathic Narcissist and should be removed from office. What are the odds that Donald would have the same view?  They say he has a loose grip on reality and if it does not please him he rejects it. SIGH.  :( This post was edited by RosieG at February 23, 2017 2:49 AM MST
      February 23, 2017 2:48 AM MST

Thank you for your reply pearl and Happy Thursday. A group of mental health professionals have declared that Donald Trump is a Paranoid Psychopathic Narcissist. I doubt that Donald shares that view of himself. Don't you?
      February 23, 2017 2:51 AM MST