Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » What privileged inside information did Seth Rich have on the Clintons?

What privileged inside information did Seth Rich have on the Clintons?

?

Posted - July 12, 2016

Responses

So you think they had him murdered? Since he had to do with voting rights, it occurred to me that the only ones who try to keep people from voting are the Republicans. They will stoop to the lowest level to do this.
      July 12, 2016 11:38 AM MDT

July 12, 2016 11:52 AM MDT

It never came outside so I could hear it. Assuming that your statement that such information exist is true ;-))

July 12, 2016 1:01 PM MDT

I guess you must be sad that Trump can't bribe everyone. http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2016/07/06/3795722/pam-bondi-trump-complaint/
      July 12, 2016 3:38 PM MDT

You have six responses and not one person respectfully answered you.  I'm sorry that so many people here have no manners, social skills, or ability to actually think. 

I, myself, have no idea about this man and how or if he might have been a possible threat to Clinton's acquisition of the crown.  The thought will always surface because of the unprosecuted supposed and believable Clintons' criminal background.  The people who have come forth through the years don't seem capable of concocting such stories of crime and murder.  If the coroner declares this a suicide, we'll know for sure. 

July 12, 2016 5:56 PM MDT