Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » SuzyQ72's last picture posting?
Max

SuzyQ72's last picture posting?

Suzy, I just went to comment on your last photo, now it's gone, or I don't see it??? Maybe a system glitch or my wacky brain. lol!

Anyway, just wanted to say, you have a great photo gallery! Beautiful woman ..

Posted - June 24, 2016

Responses

She always posted great pics that made me think the one or the other. Seems like several of her pics have gone. I hope she isn't leaving us. :-/
      June 24, 2016 1:11 PM MDT

I'm not sure, but we will see. It will be sad if she leaves though.
      June 24, 2016 1:20 PM MDT

I just want to say that people who post nipples to shock have zero to say. 

I just want to say that women who post pics of women to lure men to admire them, are Billy Madisons. 

You want pics of beautiful women with boobs?  Why do you need to come here?  I can see posting them to make a point (no pun intended), but what is up with it for no reason at all?  Are you people boob starved or something?

Here.  Do you think I am HOT now?  These are not mine.  So, what is the POINT of gaining admiration for finding them on the net?  WOW (snore)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      June 24, 2016 1:22 PM MDT

Are we talking about the same person, Sharonna? I haven't seen one nipple pic from SuzyQ72. I have from another member. I won't mention them here.
      June 24, 2016 1:29 PM MDT

O_o

Umm... If it was the one of a woman in a white shirt, it was removed by me... the shirt was see-through. 

June 24, 2016 2:41 PM MDT