Active Now

Malizz
Thebigd
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What's the last thing you did that mattered?

What's the last thing you did that mattered?

Posted - February 25, 2017

Responses

Sometimes he's "Uncle Harry" (because I did name him after my uncle who was short, squat and hairy too).  Other times I call him "Little Man".  Most of the time I call him "you pain in the a** you!" or " hey sh**head."  They are all terms of endearment.
      February 27, 2017 10:59 AM MST

• I gave my dog a very manly and respectable name, Hes a big Pit bull and.his name is BRUNO.
    But 90% of.the time he.goes by Mr Puperino. But you gotta say it with an Italian accent.
    Mr Pupereeeno. I don't know why Italian, it just how it happened.
    So, then. What would be the correct t way to address you?
      February 27, 2017 11:13 AM MST

First, let me say I think both Bruno & especially Mr. Puperino are EXCELLENT names for a pitbull.  I actually had intended on naming this dog Bruno because I thought it would be funny to have a small dog with that name.  But, it just didn't suit him. My last dog (permanent, not foster) was a beautiful pittie girl named Ruby.  I miss her every day.  She was the best dog I've ever had AND she was the most affectionate.  I also called her Baby Girl, & Pumpkinhead.   I would have loved to have had another pit but I don't have the energy for one anymore.   

You can just call me Harry.  No need for formalities.  :-)
      February 27, 2017 12:04 PM MST

Harry, most dog heroes don't recognize their obvious status because they are inside the tornado.  You are a dog hero.  Please don't drop kick the critter because your status will change.
    i knew somebody who had a pit bull named Shirley. She had a fierce face despite having a cutie-pie personality. The owner tied hats and necklaces on Shirley before walking her so people wouldn't be frightened.  It worked!
      February 27, 2017 7:46 PM MST

Alright, I won't drop kick him.  LOL.

Shirley's a great name for a pittie.  I dressed up Ruby at times too.  Usually Halloween.  When I have some time I will have to create an album here with some pics of her. 
      February 28, 2017 5:26 AM MST

• That's so very true Harry.
    I have two Pit bull rescues, you are right, you cant be prissy footing around with a pit. But these guys are so loving and protective. It's too bad they have to suffer for being what we have bred them to be.
    This is he.
      March 1, 2017 8:09 AM MST

He's a beautiful brindle boy.  FYI, my girl was not protective or showed any aggression.  She looked the part but was a total hyper submissive love machine.
      March 1, 2017 8:28 AM MST

• Isn't he beautiful??  Thanks Harry.
    My other pit is like that, when she wags her tail, her whole body wags.  )

March 1, 2017 9:46 AM MST

Yeah, I know what you mean.  Ruby was always a happy body wagger.  One of her other names I forgot about was Wiggle Butt. :-)  That dog, I really miss her.  She will always have a piece of my heart that no other dog will be able to touch.
      March 1, 2017 9:56 AM MST

• I read the other day that the only thing wrong with dogs is that they don't live long enough. I thought, how true. Sorry about your doggie.
      March 1, 2017 10:57 AM MST

just inhaled
    and then exhaled
    Awesome
      February 25, 2017 1:19 PM MST

• Is that really the last thing you did that really mattered, just breathed?
      February 25, 2017 2:56 PM MST

At the time of that question yes.
    the breath of life.

February 25, 2017 3:05 PM MST

• Im sure you've.done more that that. )
    Thank you Baba, I always appreciate your answers.
      February 25, 2017 3:15 PM MST

helping my grandfather 
      February 25, 2017 2:12 PM MST

• How did you help him, if you dont mind me asking you. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 25, 2017 3:03 PM MST
      February 25, 2017 2:56 PM MST

he was feeling down about not going anywhere anymore and I decided to take him on a trip around the usa 
      February 25, 2017 3:06 PM MST

• What!!!???
    That's just fantastic. 
    How did he take it? 
    Was he happy?
    Where did you go?
    That's a good answer. Thank you Austin.
      February 25, 2017 3:17 PM MST

• He enjoyed it very much
    • He was very happy
    • we mainly went from D.C. to Las Vegas 
      February 25, 2017 3:21 PM MST

• That's truly very nice. 
    Some things are worth doing, you know?, making others happy like that.
    You're very fortunate to have.been able to do that for him. Thanks again, for responding, Austin.
      February 25, 2017 3:25 PM MST

• Took a shower....that matters to people around me!

February 25, 2017 2:29 PM MST

LOL.  Yes, it's important to be selfless.
      February 25, 2017 2:41 PM MST

• "I drove to the grocery store yesterday and saved the lives of at least ten pedestrians on the way."
      February 25, 2017 3:07 PM MST

• How?
    Is this a joke im not getting?
      February 25, 2017 3:18 PM MST

• By not running over them.
      February 25, 2017 3:19 PM MST