Discussion » Questions » Language » Up-down/Wrong-right/Sad-happy/Yes-no/Greedy-selfless/Loving-hateful/Fair-un. Do you live life at the extremes or in the middle? Why?

Up-down/Wrong-right/Sad-happy/Yes-no/Greedy-selfless/Loving-hateful/Fair-un. Do you live life at the extremes or in the middle? Why?

Posted - February 26, 2017

Responses

• Life is a roller coaster. Sometimes it's up, sometimes down, but all the time I just sit back and relax, enjoying the ride. 
      February 26, 2017 3:40 AM MST

I have a fear of heights Didge so I'm not a roller coaster analogy person. Merry-go-round though. It's grounded and circular and you absolutely do go up and down. Have you ever been in the States Didge,  California to be exact? Ever go to Disneyland? I haven't been there for years but I LOVED "It's a Small World" and "Pirates of the Caribbean".  I made the mistake ONCE of going on a sort-of roller coaster ride around a mountain there because my then six-year-old son wanted to go on it.  I closed my eyes and apparently was moaning throughout. He asked me to please stop doing that! Chastised by a 6-year-old for being scared to death! Not one of my finer moments! Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 26, 2017 3:52 AM MST

• I'm acrophobic but that's another story. I once took my son on a roller coaster -- he was about 12 at the time. (Usually he went with his brothers.) When we came off he said, "I just learned something about you: you laugh when you're scared, don't you." He was dead right.

And, no, I've never been to the US.
      February 26, 2017 3:56 AM MST

depends on whats going on at the time
      February 26, 2017 9:13 PM MST