Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Where is a weird/strange place for someone to hide money on their person? (Either in their clothing or anywhere on their body.)

Where is a weird/strange place for someone to hide money on their person? (Either in their clothing or anywhere on their body.)

~

Posted - March 2, 2017

Responses

• I have a friend whose ears are so big that he could store a payroll in them. 

Seriously? I was working at a function in New Zealand some time ago and had no choice but to carry my earnings with me. I put about $30 in my wallet and kept the rest in my shoe. But Kiwis are among the world's friendliest people and I didn't have a problem with muggers.
      March 2, 2017 10:40 PM MST

Hiding money in one's shoe is weird/strange?  I think it's quite commonplace. 
    ~
      March 3, 2017 4:50 AM MST

• It's the weirdest place I've ever hidden it and the only time I've ever felt the need for caution.
      March 3, 2017 12:14 PM MST

There are no weird or strange places on my person. Did you mean where on my person would it be strange to hide money? The only place I have hidden money is in my bra and I think most women do that sometimes.
      March 3, 2017 6:00 AM MST

Wait, I thought you're weird all over. 
    ~
      March 3, 2017 7:42 AM MST