Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » What would the perfect mate be like for you?

What would the perfect mate be like for you?

Can you imagine what being with the perfect mate would be like?  

Posted - March 3, 2017

Responses

• AG

The perfect mate lets me be exactly who I am, and doesn't expect me to change one single thing about me. 
      March 3, 2017 7:04 AM MST

• I think we'd all like the perfect mate ... but not just yet
      March 3, 2017 7:10 AM MST

• I'm one of those people that a perfect mate would be a disaster to everyone involved.
      March 3, 2017 9:01 AM MST

• AG described him and I already have him. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 10, 2017 3:11 AM MST
      March 3, 2017 9:28 AM MST

• She'd be pretty much like Mrs Didge (who would be perfect indeed if only I could get her to cut the grass instead of having to do it myself). 
      March 3, 2017 1:03 PM MST

• Actually I like mowing the grass, helps keep the legs, arms and body toned plus getting a good dose of vitamin D. 
      March 8, 2017 10:39 AM MST

• I'd tell her that, Lady H, except that she's a keen gardener and spends most of the day outside -- soaking up the sunlight and getting stung by bees and wasps, to which she has an allergy. That's when i climb onto my white charger, grab a can of bug spray, and ride into the attack. Mowing the grass is definitely safer. 
      March 8, 2017 10:43 AM MST

• I prefer oolong.
      March 3, 2017 7:04 PM MST

• I had one ... For me is someone that  would shave small part his leg when I was a little bit angry ....Or huge part his arm when I was allots angry .to make me laugh or at least smile .... Stupid but worked everytime :)..Someone who made me laugh everyday .... Cos I said so :)
      March 3, 2017 10:23 PM MST