Discussion » Questions » Emotions » One man's fun is another man's inane. There's a difference between fun and inane but it's all about perception.. agree?

One man's fun is another man's inane. There's a difference between fun and inane but it's all about perception.. agree?

And some of the time it can be dependent on our mood.. one day we would find something inane, for instance if our mood is low, or we have had a bad day.. and yet the next day we would be laughing and find it cool and fun...  

That's people for ya - we are all complex, complicated and driven by our moods, experiences and perceptions...few of us are 100% consistent if we are honest with ourselves...

And I don't think inane is an insult either - it's just a description according to one's perception.. for instance.. if someone said to me.. your questions or comments are inane.. I wouldn't care... cos if truth be told we are ALL sometimes capable of posting something inane - and I know for sure I have and do, and probably will continue to do so :P

Posted - March 3, 2017

Responses

• I tend to fluctuate between the inane and the insane. It might be crazy but it's a fun world, here in Crazyland.
      March 3, 2017 12:25 PM MST