Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Oh my gosh. Lookie here. Another Terrorist group. Neo Nazis. Like there is a way to make this NEW. Let's go find some Muslims to attack and blame.

Oh my gosh. Lookie here. Another Terrorist group. Neo Nazis. Like there is a way to make this NEW. Let's go find some Muslims to attack and blame.

Posted - June 24, 2016

Responses

Hate breeds hate

June 24, 2016 2:45 PM MDT

• The Neo-Nazis (along with the KKK) existed in the U.S. back before anyone had heard of Muslim terrorists here.

June 24, 2016 2:54 PM MDT

June 24, 2016 2:59 PM MDT

Holy freakin crap, we get it already....you will NEVER blame radical Muslims for terrorist attacks in the name of Islam.

June 24, 2016 9:28 PM MDT

I don't think we need to blame anyone for anything. I think we need to attack real terrorists.   See that ugly piece of garbage up there in the video Tiberius?  Just admit that is not someone you want your kids playing around?  Okay?

These are Americans.   Why care about Muslims when this is walking around much closer?????

June 24, 2016 9:29 PM MDT

White supremacists, Neo Nazis, NBP Party....all racist piles of crap. No one is denying that. But the fact is those people are not committing mass murder all over the world...but radical Muslims ARE. If you feel the need to be one of the cool kids that will blame everyone and everything except radical Islam for all these brutal murders, that`s on you. So I`ll ask you the same question that I asked you on your last "hate whitey" post"....when was the last time those evil white guys shot up a night club, airport, train station, concert hall...ect? This is happening regularly all over the world, including here in America with more frequency and higher body counts and the vast majority is by radical Islamists. I understand it`s trendy to call people an islamophobe for merely pointing out the obvious, but eventually people are gonna have to wake up.

This is just my observation, but it seems to me that the hard left has no problem blaming, accusing, impugning, attacking everyone on the right, but never any anger towards radical Islamists. I could be wrong, but that`s what I see.

June 25, 2016 9:08 PM MDT