Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » DO you have a favourite category for asking questions on here? Mine are almost always emotions and politics :P

DO you have a favourite category for asking questions on here? Mine are almost always emotions and politics :P

Posted - March 12, 2017

Responses

Mine are as well.  I also will post about everyday situations that people can relate to.
      March 12, 2017 4:57 PM MDT

• Great minds think alike :)
      March 13, 2017 10:54 AM MDT

not really, it just depends one what im asking about
      March 12, 2017 5:25 PM MDT

• Then you are truly responsive to the mood of what you are writing :)
      March 13, 2017 10:54 AM MDT

• Don't really have one or use the category functions.   When I post a statement I or question I just click on the first category my cursor lands on usually.

The way the threads were categorized on Sodahead is the probably the one thing I really miss about that site.   It had by far the best way of arranging them out of any site and can't understand why someone else hasn't copied it ever.
      March 12, 2017 5:33 PM MDT

• LOL that's being a rebel this anywhere the cursor lands :P 
      March 13, 2017 10:53 AM MDT

• It's more of a habit from the last site I was on that had  a seemingly infinite number of categories and didn't really have any function so it didn't matter.
    I been trying to stop doing it here.
      March 13, 2017 11:38 AM MDT

• No. The questions I would most enjoy asking (words, poetry, language) don't usually get many responses. Rather I just click on topics, pick one at random, and ask a few questions on that subject. Helps to keep the discussions flowing. Some flow better than others.
      March 12, 2017 6:51 PM MDT

• Interesting.. almost like it's a mental challenge. like a crossword or wordsearch.. you kinda make yourself think of something..very impressed at your mental prowess! 

Personally I am a real fan of words, LOVE words and language, love playing with words, love the way a sentence or saying just kinda says a million words without trying..  the main reason I love music is cos  Iam a lyrics nut .. love the poetry of music. 
      March 13, 2017 10:52 AM MDT

• Thanks, Daydream. You have no need to be impressed by anybody's mental prowess. Your imagination works just fine. You're quite right about the poetry of music: some lyrics are brilliant. Some are, well...

BTW after answering your question yesterday I went to the topics and came up with Death and Dying. Gloomy old subject I hadn't tried before. I haven't checked yet to see if anybody answered (well except for one). I wouldn't be surprised if they bombed out. 
      March 13, 2017 12:10 PM MDT

i just postem wherever.. i don't even post most of my questions in the right categories anyway :/
      March 12, 2017 10:13 PM MDT

• LOL I think that's called, being *creative* and a *free-spirit* :)
      March 13, 2017 10:49 AM MDT

Humor & Jokes, naming them silly questions. The 'silly' has to be read as taking the post in the direction it inspires one. Means the can inspire for anything in between serious thoughts (as they do at times), and up to plain goofing around (which happens much). I use the category so much I at times forget to put questions into a maybe more correct category at times. Hmm.
      March 13, 2017 4:54 AM MDT

• Yes I am familiar with that use of the word silly... as in light-hearted and open.. and goofing off is a good thing.. it's important to be able to laugh and lighten the mood now and then.. it's actually good for our mental health and wellbeing.. so in  many ways you are doing a good thing.. helping all not take things too seriously :)

I think we all sometimes use *favourite* categories when we could use something else... I know I do that's why I thought of the question 
      March 13, 2017 10:48 AM MDT

The thing is, you can take it a more deep thought way too... if you like. To me such replies are as much welcome as the more light hearted ones. I merely offer an invitation to folks around to put words/graphics in whichever way they associate my questions, their wordings and/or the enclosed graphics. Hmm.
      March 13, 2017 3:06 PM MDT

• You bring out people's creativity and inner spirit :)
      March 13, 2017 3:59 PM MDT

Those who find it fun/interesting. My questions won't be for everyone, just like goes for every question here, which is why I cherish diversity to make this site something special will all kind of people with variety of background. This is how we get our vision opened, by listening to those different from ourselves. We might even learn a thing or two as we go along. Hmm.
      March 13, 2017 4:12 PM MDT

Almost all of mine have been in politics.
      March 13, 2017 8:46 AM MDT

• Good choice.. there's so much erm going on at the moment that it's hard not to comment on politics
      March 13, 2017 10:44 AM MDT

Agreed!
      March 15, 2017 5:19 AM MDT

Political
      March 13, 2017 8:52 AM MDT

• LOL oh really? I hadn't noticed :P  And please don't get mad I was joking
      March 13, 2017 10:45 AM MDT