Active Now

my2cents
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Politics » So, there's THREE parts to Trumpcare. Wouldn't you like to READ parts 2 and 3 before you pass part 1?? WHERE are parts 2 & 3?

So, there's THREE parts to Trumpcare. Wouldn't you like to READ parts 2 and 3 before you pass part 1?? WHERE are parts 2 & 3?

Posted - March 13, 2017

Responses

LOL ... you have to pass them to read them!  Wasn't that their big complaint when Pelosi said that about Obamacare?  Interesting that it's OK when the shoe is on the other foot.
      March 13, 2017 10:26 AM MDT

• This is a "Gotcha" question.

Of course! I just saw Trump on TV saying to leave Obama care alone for 1 year and let it fail first. Honestly excon, I don't believe there is a part 2 & 3. I think they are lying and winging it. For example, that bloated, lying orange hog said "no one knows how unbelievably complicated healthcare is" which proves these morons never even cracked a book or intended to REPLACE the ACA to being with. For 7 years they B*tched and whined about getting rid of it and it was not until the primaries when the word "REPEAL" appeared. They are a bunch of "do-nothing but help themselves to the coffer" scumbags who say anything and ask anyone (i.e.PUTIN) for help so they can get their names on the Forbes "Richest" list. It's time for a revolution and to hang these corporatist pigs out to dry
      March 13, 2017 10:33 AM MDT

I guess the phrase "drain the swamp" sounded good to a lot of people and encouraged them to vote for Trump.  What they didn't expect was that the swamp denizens would only be replaced by more wealthy scum who have no idea what they're doing.  All of these millionaires and billionaires are conflicted because of the businesses in which they hold stakes.  Tillerson has recused himself from any negotiations where oil is involved.  Just how effective will be?  Ben Carson was a doctor - so, naturally, he's in charge of Housing because maybe when he was a kid, he lived in an apartment building.  A man who claims to disbelieve in climate change is now head of the EPA and a guy who has had years and years of dealings with Big Pharma now heads up the FDA.  Please - give me back the old swamp.
      March 13, 2017 11:03 AM MDT

• They just drained the swamp and refilled it with sewerage
      March 13, 2017 11:06 AM MDT

VERY WEALTHY sewage.
      March 13, 2017 11:07 AM MDT