Active Now

Randy D
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Communication » "How do you take into account something that doesn't exist?" Brilliant question. The "wiretapping-by-Obama" LIE f'rinstance? How do you?

"How do you take into account something that doesn't exist?" Brilliant question. The "wiretapping-by-Obama" LIE f'rinstance? How do you?

Posted - March 14, 2017

Responses

You pray that the former President sues Trump's ass for libel. That's yet another grounds for impeachment, if the existing ones weren't enough already.
      March 14, 2017 10:33 PM MDT

Can a president be sued Sbf? Here I am, an American citizen, asking an Aussie a question about American law! Go figger! Well m'dear over the years you have proven to be a very knowledgeable and astute person vis a vis America-related stuff. Trump looks like a deer caught in the headlights. At the last whatever the he** it was a reporter kept asking him about the wiretapping "evidence" and all he said was "thank you thank you thank you". What kind of cockamamie answer is that?. He looks like he was run over by a snowblower. AARRGGHH! :( He is now TERRIFIED of being asked about this. His female mouthpiece, Kellyanne Conway,said "I'm not in the job of having evidence"! I'm not joking So what is she in the job of? SIGH. Thank you for your reply m'dear and Happy Wednesday! :) I wonder  what boneheaded illegal dumba** stupida** evil thing Trump et al will do today? Any guesses?
      March 15, 2017 3:34 AM MDT