Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Pets/ Domesticated) » Can your pet play a musical instrument?

Can your pet play a musical instrument?

My dog can play a rubber ball bicycle horn but he only knows one song (Three Blind Mice). When he finishes the song I get him to start singing (wolf howling) it's pretty funny. Next I want to teach him to pick up  a mike and drop it after he finishes his song. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - March 17, 2017

Responses

Well, the real Harry toots a lot
    but he doesn't use an instrument.

So, I guess the answer is no.

Sounds like you have a very special dog there Nanoose.  Not too many dogs know how to play a tune.  If you get him to do the mic trick, you should tape the entire thing and post it on here.  I would love to see it. Cheers and happy weekend back at ya!
      March 17, 2017 9:13 AM MDT

He really doesn't know how to play a tune - I have a hand signal and he knows that ever time I do it he is supposed to squeezes the bulb on the horn. He used to play lead guitar while he sang but the wife put an end to his career when she noticed all the scratches on her guitar. The mike thing will be pretty easy to teach because he already knows the hand signals for picking up and dropping something but I want him to do it with a bit of attitude (like when a rapper drops the mike). Cheers and happy weekend!
      March 17, 2017 6:16 PM MDT

i dont have a pet but yrs ago i rented a room from someone who's dog would play the piano
      March 17, 2017 1:37 PM MDT

That would be a good one to see. Cheers and happy weekend!
      March 17, 2017 6:21 PM MDT

• No, but she can take selfies with my daughters phone.
      March 17, 2017 6:24 PM MDT

Is that the cats natural eye color or because  of the camera flash. Nice green if it's the natural color also goes nice with the cats hair. Cheers and happy weekend!
      March 17, 2017 8:49 PM MDT

• Her eyes are a bright gold. I'm not sure why they turned out green in this pic.
    Image may contain: cat and indoor
      March 18, 2017 8:11 AM MDT

She's a beauty!
      March 18, 2017 8:26 AM MDT

• Thank you. Her name is Dovah, it means Dragon. My daughter got it from the game Skyrim.
      March 18, 2017 8:29 AM MDT

LOL!  
      March 18, 2017 5:26 AM MDT