Active Now

Just Asking
Randy D
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Does `Islam` stand for `I slam`?

Does `Islam` stand for `I slam`?

Like as in `I slam planes into buildings`, that sort of thing?

Posted - March 29, 2017

Responses

• Seriously....?
    "Islam" is an Arabic noun which means "submission" or "surrender" in the form of obedience. In the religious context it means "submission to God". 
    "I slam" is a pronoun coupled with a verb, distinctly not Arabic. 
    No doubt you are aware of the difference. 
      March 29, 2017 3:27 PM MDT

You`re not taking my questions seriously are you? It was a joke question. A play on words.
      March 29, 2017 3:34 PM MDT

• No. I just answered your question straight up. I'm curious what type of responses you were seeking. 
      March 29, 2017 3:40 PM MDT

Somebody wrote "WHAM!" at the dent in the wall where George Michael crashed his Range Rover. I don't know why, but your question reminded me of that. lol 
      March 29, 2017 4:36 PM MDT

Lol. Very good, 8/10 joke.
      March 29, 2017 5:08 PM MDT

just cause someone is islamic dont mean theyre slamming planes into things 
      March 30, 2017 3:29 PM MDT

Does `Islam` stand for `I slam`?

Like as in `I slam planes into buildings`, that sort of thing?

========================================================================

You make a joke of it but there are many who lost loved ones, including Muslims. Most of them want to know who really did it and why. Many observers point to numerous flaws and inconsistencies in the official version of events. Some of these have been labelled as conspiracy theorists, some are direct witnesses whose accounts cannot be ignored while others are qualified professionals who cannot work out how the alleged causes could produce the witnessed effects.

I recently came across this video of a presentation by an ex CIA operative.

April 3, 2017 8:14 AM MDT