Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Wild) » Have you ever had a night ... When you drinking tea and watching a documentary ... Then you opened your patio door ...

Have you ever had a night ... When you drinking tea and watching a documentary ... Then you opened your patio door ...

then you're sitting on kitchen counter with cell phone and a spatchula fighting off a fooking stray cat? This is why I should always drink.

Posted - April 3, 2017

Responses

Drink Jamie now,...or you will start seeing this;))
      April 3, 2017 10:28 PM MDT

• Lol :) I like you :p
      April 3, 2017 10:39 PM MDT

I was the president once;))))))
      April 3, 2017 10:42 PM MDT

• Lol :)Are you on Twitter?? I know you like Justin .... His tweet for April first... sooooo good :) 
      April 3, 2017 10:48 PM MDT

• Anyway if you are should follow him:) cos I said so 
      April 3, 2017 10:49 PM MDT

No not on Twitter....my hubby will start following me if I keep following Justin..Jamie;))
      April 3, 2017 10:54 PM MDT

Kitty rescue...

April 3, 2017 11:27 PM MDT

• I have three cats.. They're always bringing home playmates... Easier just to set another bowl... Some things are inevitable lol
      April 3, 2017 11:31 PM MDT

• No, but I was smoking pot while watching   Once Upon in Mexico one night when  the trailer screen door flew open and a raccoon ran into the kitchen.  He was a fat little bstrd and I whacked him with my nephews wiffle ball bat and he just looked at me then walked off like he didn't care.
    Those S.L.R. raccoons are ballsy.
      April 4, 2017 12:01 AM MDT

• Yeah don't like raccons at all...Last house I had before  this one the area had a problem with fishers trying to eat through patio screens... Never happened to me but I'm terrified those things... I thought I saw a fisher in back yard once ,  called a friend over in hysterics.....He said it was just a gopher and I'm an idiot :/ meh   
      April 4, 2017 8:11 PM MDT

You're not very lucky with animals, are you? I remember you telling us about the squirrel incident and now this. You should turn up the sound of the documentary, if it's a wildlife documentary that should hopefully distract it so you can have a clear chance to whack it with the spatula, and if it isn't a wildlife, heck, turn it up anyway to annoy the neighbors. And throw your tea at the cat if you have enough left. If it's bold enough to do a cat version of a home invasion, it should at least be prepared to take a cup of mild caffeinated justice to its fury face.
      April 4, 2017 12:25 AM MDT

• Lol :) I missed this answer last night in the middle of my panic attack:p Grizzly squirrels and cats :/ maybe I should just start watching television wearing a helmet and holding spatula ;p
      April 4, 2017 8:07 PM MDT

• That is very eloquent, righty1...excellent information and suggestions, methingks...!
      April 4, 2017 9:37 PM MDT

I hate when I opened my patio door ... then I'm sitting on kitchen counter with cell phone and a spatchula fighting off a fooking stray cat
      April 4, 2017 3:38 AM MDT

• Dear JaimieJT,
    HELLZ TO THE NOPE never had a night like that.
      April 4, 2017 4:14 AM MDT

April 4, 2017 10:36 AM MDT

• I hope you weren't watching Zoo that night.
      April 4, 2017 11:38 AM MDT

Not a cat, but a ferret one night.

My wife got from the couch to the second story stairs with a speed worthy of transportation.

Took it to the animal shelter the next day---the staff recognized the ferret and called the owner---happy ending.

April 4, 2017 8:17 PM MDT

• Blah :/ ferrets are kinda like squirrels ....I'm realizing I don't care much for any small animals :) except puppy's and frogs.. Hi Tom:)
      April 4, 2017 8:44 PM MDT

Not cats -- otters!

April 5, 2017 8:35 PM MDT