Active Now

Spunky
Pet Eater
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Just supposing your your mom was hot...like MILF hot...would you be upset if people were crushing on her?

Just supposing your your mom was hot...like MILF hot...would you be upset if people were crushing on her?

Posted - April 4, 2017

Responses

Hi GoatJumper~ Ya know... that could be my mom up there!!!  She is quite the dancer and she would have been wearing that dress in the 60s for sure!  I would not at all be bummed if my friends and friends of friends had a crush on her.  Now, if they tried to act out that crush that would be an entirely different story.  But, since she was and still is married to my dad, I don't think they would have even tried.  
    Who knows?  Maybe some did have a crush on her.  I like hanging out with her.  Maybe they would have too!
      April 5, 2017 12:02 AM MDT

• Nice! My mom and your mom could have been friends!

Thanks for your comment. I was thinking 'bout my um when I posted this  and remember getting really mad at some of my friends, but now it seems flattering in a weird way.
      April 5, 2017 9:56 AM MDT

• Why don't they make those kinds of girls anymore?   SOOOO HOT!

To answer your question?  Prolly would annoy me if it was friends.   I had a friend ( sorta ) who had the hottest single mom.    She had him at 16 too so.   Anyways this chick a solid 9 on a bad day.   We all used to talk about what we wanted her to do to us and tried to hit on her.  I think that's partly why he had such an anger problem and never smiled.
      April 5, 2017 12:05 AM MDT

• Don't know...but they did...They were called your mama

FOR REAL  *sigh*
      April 5, 2017 9:52 AM MDT

Ask my kids. Oh... Better not, wouldn't want any ladies staying away because they told them no. Sighs.

April 5, 2017 12:08 AM MDT