Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think Eric Trump was being naive when he said the Syria thing proves his father has no ties to Russia?

Do you think Eric Trump was being naive when he said the Syria thing proves his father has no ties to Russia?

Eric doesn't have the business experience that his dad has so maybe he doesn't know that business can be ruthless. Sometimes deals are made and not honored people get stabbed in the back and sometimes  hostel take overs are done. I don't think the Syria thing proves Trump had nothing to do with Russia and I don't think Eric  knows for sure he was just going for brownie points. Cheers!

Posted - April 11, 2017

Responses

It truly wouldn't surprise me if the full intent behind this was to create just that appearance.
      April 11, 2017 6:41 PM MDT

• I think it's all still smoke and mirrors... Watch this hand while the other one removes your wallet
      April 11, 2017 6:49 PM MDT

Still, Trump is a wealthy business man with many real estate holdings and investments. How are we to believe he has zero ties? His wife is almost a Russian. This post was edited by O-uknow at April 11, 2017 9:48 PM MDT
      April 11, 2017 9:47 PM MDT

Being Slovenian isn't almost Russian. It is a sovereign Country, and even if she were Russian isn't the same as being connected to Putin. It's nonsense to judge and stereotype people on their origin. Do it out of other reasons. Just saying. 
      April 12, 2017 2:30 AM MDT

I guess you answered why he doesn't like American women ;)
      April 12, 2017 7:34 AM MDT

I answered nothing. I made a remark on your stereotyping a woman of Slovenian origin as an almost Russian. That is all you can conclude from what I wrote to you. Anything else is your speculation, but not based in my reply.
      April 12, 2017 7:38 AM MDT

Probably being a loyal son.
      April 12, 2017 8:04 AM MDT