Active Now

Randy D
Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » When Trump says "nobody knew", is he really saying that HE didn't know??

When Trump says "nobody knew", is he really saying that HE didn't know??

Hello:

He said nobody knew how complicated health care was.. WE KNEW!! He said nobody knew how complicated China and North Korea's relations were. WE KNEW!!

Should we expect MORE out of him, or should we cut him some slack because he's learning on the job??

goody

Posted - April 13, 2017

Responses

• Well, yeah... He's such a narcissistic pin-head, he is unable or unwilling to accept that other people are smarter and know more than him

April 13, 2017 11:17 AM MDT

There really is no way to work with a narcissist.  I bet half the Republican congress don't like him much either.
      April 13, 2017 11:18 AM MDT

• I agree with you on that...They are just trying to figure a way to manipulate and kiss his bloated, depends-clad ass so they can get what they want.  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 13, 2017 5:52 PM MDT
      April 13, 2017 11:21 AM MDT

They will have to do a lot of kissing with this guy.  He's right and everyone else is wrong.
      April 13, 2017 11:22 AM MDT

He speaks a form of English called TrumpSpeak. It means whatever he decides it means. And the meaning changes from day to day. It will only get worse.
      April 13, 2017 11:28 AM MDT

• Nothing is ever the fault of the self centred narcissis... It can't be his fault.. Hes perfect.
    What scars me is the lengths be will go to in proving it.
      April 13, 2017 11:50 AM MDT

Yes - he really means HE didn't know.  Anyone who thinks running a government the size of ours is easy is a moron.  Unfortunately, in these troubled times, we don't have the luxury of him governing through on-the-job training.  This was a man who was determined to get us out of the Middle East and is now bombing there and will likely send additional troops there, not to mention his plans for dealing with North Korea.  Someone better reign this turd in before we wind up in WW III.
      April 14, 2017 10:11 AM MDT