Active Now

Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Fill in the Blank » Why won;t ICE rush in with guns drawn and remove a pale skinned Brit???

Why won;t ICE rush in with guns drawn and remove a pale skinned Brit???

DEAR ENGLAND...PLEASE KEEP YOUR NUTS UNDER YOUR OWN TREE

Posted - April 18, 2017

Responses

LOL what are you on about.. my ears have pricked up here.. being a Brit an all.... is one of our nuts loose? We want it back... we need all the nuts here.... we are supposed to be eccentric ya know... we can't have our nuts swanning off wasting their nuttiness on others :P

Seriously I have no idea what this is about? Please do tell?

April 18, 2017 12:37 PM MDT

• what are you on about..

lolz
    Caught your attention, huh?   This guy! We can't have foreign loonies such as this agitating our country and helping agent orange

You need to gather your nuts and take them back or shipping this guy off to youz guys as an X-Mas gift

April 18, 2017 12:54 PM MDT

and Harry

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh him! Yes I remember reading about him.. he was due to speak at a school in the UK and they decided not to have him.. we are all for free speech but he is just plain nasty... 

I note that he dropped out of two uni's and didn't exactly do well here... didn't find much of an outlet for his nastiness... I note that he allegedly rarely speaks to his parents...  and wasn't ever really welcome here...

But, OK OK  we will take him back... can't say fairer than that.., he'd be miserable here as people don't tolerate that so well here.... but hey it's only right we take our idiots back... can't have them running loose there... 
      April 18, 2017 1:23 PM MDT

Research Milo Yiannopoulos.  Believe me, the UK doesn't want him back.  He is a piece of garbage.
      April 18, 2017 12:58 PM MDT

• Every time I see him, my skin crawls off my body and runs away...
    I despise that that guy
      April 18, 2017 5:11 PM MDT

•   April 18, 2017 1:10 PM MDT

Oh holy cr*p.  Yes, please take that piece of excrement back too!
      April 18, 2017 1:11 PM MDT

LOL ok ok we only lent him to you in the first place :P  He's a pr*ck but relatively harmless... just a clown really...
      April 18, 2017 1:24 PM MDT

• When he came here he should have shut his mouth and stayed in his place.
      April 18, 2017 1:25 PM MDT

He's too used to being in charge.
      April 18, 2017 2:07 PM MDT

Now, now Glis you know what an unruly lot we Brits are... we don't do as we are told by young upstarts :P  
      April 18, 2017 2:26 PM MDT

LOL!
      April 18, 2017 2:06 PM MDT

• Lent... gee thanks.  

He has an expiration date, doncha know
      April 18, 2017 5:12 PM MDT

• HELL YES!  

Let's dump his fruity arse in the harbour, too
      April 18, 2017 5:06 PM MDT