Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What do we do in this huge world?

What do we do in this huge world?

summer is coming, yes in a sense lol

what there is to do in this huge world ? i dunno myself .

Posted - April 23, 2017

Responses

• Survive , look for answers and try to squeeze in a little fun along the way ... Anything above that is gravy This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 23, 2017 10:03 PM MDT
      April 23, 2017 4:43 PM MDT

Ok why is there gravy;))
      April 23, 2017 5:25 PM MDT

• It's an Aussie expression ... Your basic meal is meat and vegetables .... Gravy is an extra treat that improves everything .. it's like saying I have the basic necessities to survive, but this extra money improves things a lot ... Make sense???
    :)
      April 23, 2017 5:34 PM MDT

Oh now it does...Di;))
      April 23, 2017 5:35 PM MDT

• Local expressions need to be explained  :)
      April 23, 2017 5:39 PM MDT

Yes;))
      April 23, 2017 5:39 PM MDT

We say that here in the U.S., too. :)
      April 23, 2017 10:04 PM MDT

• :)
      April 23, 2017 11:30 PM MDT

Since it is huge do something huge go to the beach,see a huge wave;))
      April 23, 2017 5:24 PM MDT

How much money do you have?  More money means more options.  If you have none you can try to reach Nirvana and find inner peace.
      April 23, 2017 6:12 PM MDT

i have cumulated some moeny - im not employed, but i have a businness selling stuffs online, but mainly i am on wellfare, and i been able to save a good amount still.

im tryin to find a better place to live.... livin at moms appartment isnt the best option, but they dont want me to go back as `homeless` , anyways.

i want to get a driver license so i can be able to buy and have my own car.... it could be easier to store things as a homeless with a car.... you store it inside , and drivin sounds fun
      April 23, 2017 7:55 PM MDT

basically i might not be ready for some things yet too, but i have a couple of issues/problems..... to deal with. 

i want to go back live outdoors, because its better than problems with a neighbor at moms appartment, but if i go back livin outdoors i fear 'they' , try to call the cops on me or get me incriminated, just because i do what i want...

they want to medicate me each month now.... and i refuse but still if i dont want i might get trouvle with the police , since i have a probation....

all that and i did nothing bad
      April 23, 2017 7:58 PM MDT

There are a ton of experiences just waiting to be had, just depends on where you are, what you're interested in doing and how much you have to put toward it.

I went to a few science / history museums with my kid this weekend and we had a blast. Wasn't that expensive either. There are some amazing hiking experiences as well, the world over for that matter.
      April 23, 2017 7:21 PM MDT

• for starters...cleanup all that junk that just appeared from under the snow in my yard.
    Up until last Tuesday, I haven't seen grass since last October and the frost under the ground has thawed.
    Hopefully no prehistoric viruses or bacteria have been release to wreak havoc on my environment. 

April 23, 2017 7:35 PM MDT