Active Now

Just Asking
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » “Men Who Submit To Their Wives During Foreplay Will Burn In Hell Forever”. Evangelical code for "Marriage Rape is AOK"?

“Men Who Submit To Their Wives During Foreplay Will Burn In Hell Forever”. Evangelical code for "Marriage Rape is AOK"?

IDIOT ALERT!

Former child star and heart throb of the TV show Growing Pains, Kirk Cameron, has apparently morphed into a giver of marriage advice that seems to come from a different decade. The actor-turned-Christian evangelist had some of this advice recently, telling the Christian Post that women should “follow” their husbands’ leadership. “Wives are to honor and respect and follow their husband’s lead, not to tell their husband how he ought to be a better husband.”
http://uspoln.com/2017/04/25/kirk-cameron-men-submit-wives-foreplay-will-burn-hell-forever/

Posted - April 27, 2017

Responses

• Dude...Let's just make the assumption this is correct.  This bonehead has said mucho bizarre slop before. so I can't possible see why they would bother making this up. But then again who knows.  

It is kind of funny to me. You know what I find funnier?  This piece of cinematic diarrhea:

"...Run-away Bestselling..."  Feck yeah... People running far away from it! LMAO This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 27, 2017 9:11 PM MDT
      April 27, 2017 5:01 PM MDT

I just try to remember him as cool Mike Seaver, like he was in the posters on my teenaged bedroom wall.

I don't think I've ever seen him in anything but Growing Pains. I plan to keep it that way.
      April 27, 2017 9:17 PM MDT

Was this published in The Onion? Seems like satire to me.
      April 27, 2017 9:46 PM MDT

Yep fake news.
      April 29, 2017 10:19 AM MDT