Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Questions » History » Some say Jesus changed the world. Trump has changed it too. Which change will last and which will disappear?

Some say Jesus changed the world. Trump has changed it too. Which change will last and which will disappear?

Posted - April 29, 2017

Responses

The world is NOT going to end.  But life on earth will get so unpleasant, slaves, slave labor, dictators dictating how they want the world to run.

PIGS.

I would rather not be on that planet.  That is not life.  That is HELL.
      June 13, 2017 11:11 AM MDT

• The earth is a finite system. It, like all finite systems, will end.  However, I do not accept the idea that some wrathful god will cause its end.  It will end just because this is the nature of all things.
      June 13, 2017 3:04 PM MDT

You need to study WORLD religion and get your head out of the Catholic Bible, whatever version you have.
      June 13, 2017 11:12 AM MDT

• You are not reading carefully.  What objections do you have to what I have posted?  I have read the Gita, a good amount of Buddhism, the Ramayana and have several dozen recorded lectures on various religions from The Teaching Company.  Your post is without merit. 
      June 13, 2017 2:59 PM MDT

Christianity has undoubtedly proved durable but some of its manifestations may resemble the Pharisaism which Jesus condemned.

Trump has made more of a splash than most Presidents but it is likely to be a mere flash in the pan.. 

May 4, 2017 2:47 AM MDT

Because of it.

When truth and righteousness are left behind and replaced by greed and avarice, God will show up.

There are Avatars on the planet, silently working their intense energy for good.  Without them, there would be no world.   Their presence on the planet affects great changes.  Some quickly, some slowly, but the truth always manifests and light will always be stronger than darkness. 

June 13, 2017 11:08 AM MDT