Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Is wanting to know what some of your fellow Answermuggers look like, feel like an itch that you can't reach?

Is wanting to know what some of your fellow Answermuggers look like, feel like an itch that you can't reach?

Posted - April 29, 2017

Responses

• Not really ..... I was on a site called ask.com for about a year before it closed. I get a picture in my mind of what I would think people look like based of their personalities.. In the week before it closed most people posted their real pics as avi's  . Didn't match what I pictured at all. Was weird and I didn't like it...... Cos :)
      April 29, 2017 6:30 PM MDT

• I know what a few look like already but I don't really mind all that much. No, no itch, sorry. Except my butt itches, or did! LOL
      April 29, 2017 6:36 PM MDT

• Confucius say: Man who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with stinky fingers.  :) 
      April 29, 2017 6:39 PM MDT

• LOL
      April 29, 2017 6:40 PM MDT

• You know what I look like ya knob :p 

• Yep! You're one of them, eh?

• Haha yep :) pretty sure on blurtit I posted unaltered pics a few times while intoxicated :) vanity and alcohol are a bad combo ... I'm much calmer now ;p
      April 29, 2017 6:45 PM MDT

• Don't think you were around for the end of ask.... Pretty much ever body posted their real pic .... Was a trip :)
      April 29, 2017 6:41 PM MDT

Hi Jaimie~ I remember that!  It was wild!  I was truly shocked by some in a good way and surprised by others in an age placement sort of thing.  I thought I could read people (pun intended)  pretty well but I was way off on some.  I do remember what you look like.  You didn't let anyone down! ;) Do you remember what I look like?  
      May 15, 2017 11:08 PM MDT

• Hi Merlin :) Yesssssss I remember what you look like! Just as beautiful on the outside as inside. Your looks definitely matched your personality. I remember I kinda thought you had the Farrah Fawcett look working for you :)
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was a "trip" seeing what everyone really looked like. was weird as' :) anyway , glad I found you again:) even though we're never online at the same time ... BAH! :)
      May 16, 2017 6:39 PM MDT

I already have an image in my head what they look like, so when I see an actual image it would be jarring unless I was actually right in what I imagined them to look like. It's sort of like on videos when I only ever hear the person's voice and when they finally reveal their face, it's usually quite shocking and they don't match their voice at all because I had a different image in my head the whole time.
      April 29, 2017 7:24 PM MDT

• I have an itch and I'm scratching it right now. I'm sure you don't want a picture of that!

I look at it this way...I'm never going to ask because it really is not any of my business. If someone wants to show me, then that is their prerogative.

As for me, I've show mine puss and I think I actually used it once as an avatar here. I stopped when the requests for PMs became a burden

April 29, 2017 8:05 PM MDT

Doesn't bother me either way really.
      April 29, 2017 8:13 PM MDT

Nope, has never crossed my mind.

~
      April 29, 2017 9:18 PM MDT

• I have stock photos. 
    Call me
      May 15, 2017 1:39 PM MDT

Sometimes. Anyway, if Mr Bean had a full beard, that's what I would look like. 
      April 29, 2017 9:32 PM MDT

• Hmm. Ok. I hope you're not to shocked. People always tell me I have the most beautiful eye
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at May 16, 2017 3:35 AM MDT
      April 29, 2017 11:26 PM MDT

• Don't knock the penile system. I'd give anything for a forehead massage This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at May 15, 2017 12:10 PM MDT
      April 30, 2017 9:07 AM MDT

• For one day and one day only...I took off my mask
    lololol
      April 30, 2017 9:21 AM MDT

• Yep... that really be me. I'm already doomed so it does not matter. I've put several pics out there and I'm sure anyone can get to them even if I delete them, so screw it. 

I'm a creature of the night and sunshine is thy enemy. lol

As for butterflies...I'm not a "Butterfly" type personality...Maybe flies or buzzards.   lol
      April 30, 2017 9:37 AM MDT

• Awwwww. Well thank you for such a kind and generous compliment.

That's just natures way of ensuring the survival of the obnoxiously imbecilic   

April 30, 2017 9:49 AM MDT

I usually get curious at some point when I've talked to them a bit. I scratch the itch, though. If they don't offer a photo, I usually ask for one.
      April 29, 2017 11:32 PM MDT

no, I don't really care.. it's not like I'm gonna be sleeping with any of you..
      April 30, 2017 12:24 AM MDT

• lol
      April 30, 2017 9:08 AM MDT