Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » I'm lesbian. And you. Who are you? Oh. Sorry. This is bothering you? I'm too open around my sexuality? Shame on me, huh?

I'm lesbian. And you. Who are you? Oh. Sorry. This is bothering you? I'm too open around my sexuality? Shame on me, huh?

Category: Silly Questions.

Posted - April 30, 2017

Responses

• Sapphie :) what's wrong? You can Suss this and stay if you want to... We love you here. Suss it... Or try.... You can change your mind and fight to stay , if you wanna ... Cos I said so :)Don't dream it's over ... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J9gKyRmic20
      April 30, 2017 1:35 AM MDT

Jaimie, this isn't it. I can fight stupid homophobic members. I've done previously where I came from, and will be doing where I go to. Equity as such will be another ball game. 
      April 30, 2017 1:43 AM MDT

• Okay .... But we talk lots ...you haven't made clear to me why need leave. All I'm saying is whatever reason is maybe you can Suss it and stay where you know you loved.  i don't know if is something can be mended... But if is I think is worth it. I wouldn't usually say to anyone and  I stay out of this shizit. But i think you love it here ..and  I think people love 'you' here. And maybe all this hostility can be sussed. ... Maybe. Maybe it can't and runs deeper than I see ....but if it's a surface wound I'd hate see you walk away from something you'll regret ... Cos 
      April 30, 2017 1:52 AM MDT

Sent you PM. <3
      April 30, 2017 3:57 AM MDT

According to my partner ... I'm a lesbian ... & she's pretty smart so there must be some truth in it. 

BTW .. warning Jaimie PM means ... Punish Me ... I fell into that trap on more than one occasion.
      April 30, 2017 7:48 AM MDT

Shhh. Don't blow all my secrets out here. Haha. 
      April 30, 2017 9:25 AM MDT

I love that song.
      November 26, 2020 4:20 PM MST

• I've read a fair number of your postings and replies, and see that you are a loved person by many. I for one have enjoyed your fun postings for way to short of time. Hope you will stay. 
      April 30, 2017 3:02 AM MDT

Glad you appreciated them. My purpose has been to have a fun time, enjoying myself as others taking part. Not having people question my sexuality, or way expressing it here where I can stay anonymously. Not to have people censored, or having entries banned for using more colorful expressions. Not to see inconsistency in moderation, where some can post something that others are told violates TOS. And no, latter isn't a question about mods not being able to monitor each single entry made, as patterns have been shown and displayed. 

This particular question is inspired by another question that was put on display here during my 48 hour ban. Apparently it isn't enough asking in general about homosexual people and their behaving here, I had to be mentioned by name inside the threads by the OP, although not being a part of the question out of reasons as not being here due to former mentioned ban. And no, I have not reported them, what good will it make? It's been there for plenty of time where I could do nothing about it. My name has been called, and no one protected me against it. So... This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 30, 2017 7:18 AM MDT
      April 30, 2017 3:15 AM MDT

• I suppose some things are in question, perhaps poor reaction by admin, based on what ToS permits in general terms. Having no knowledge of what you are referring to, I would hope this is not a place of overplayed censorship. I can see by the number under your avi, that you have much invested time/history here. It's sad to see, (what I perceive as a small group of contributors), anyone that seems to understand and support ToS leave.   
      April 30, 2017 3:34 AM MDT

I've crossed lines, and I'm no saint. Don't get me wrong. This is what happens when there is inconsistency. Not all will like the stuff I post. Well, same goes the other way around. Some of the questions and comments made inside them are hateful, and not my cup of tea. I've been told to skip over them, why can the same people telling me this, not do the same the other way around? It is to me what I see as the tyranny by the minorities. I could say a lot more, but... as I don't stay active member I should leave it to others now. I have tried making my point by several occasions. It will be to the member base at any time, together with JA and her mods to define how this place should be. All my best to all. I had a good stay most of time, I hope others will have too. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 30, 2017 7:18 AM MDT
      April 30, 2017 3:57 AM MDT

• Sapphi ... We have been friends for a long time ...  You are loved and to be honest, a very large part of AM, if not it's heart and soul .. please stay
      April 30, 2017 3:43 AM MDT

Like I explained to both Jaimie and Jett above, this question isn't related to my stay, or not as single standing point. Is merely me experiencing I was called out by name inside the threads of a question I could not take part in, as I was under a 48 hour ban when it was posted, and discussed. Means, without a chance to protect, or defend myself. There's no point having the post removed now, as it's long over. Just means, we are lawless if under a temporary ban. It just adds on to the list. By the end of the day, it's me being disrespectful towards others. #sarcasm This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 30, 2017 7:35 PM MDT
      April 30, 2017 3:51 AM MDT

• Hun.. don't let the small people of the world drag you down .. you're better than that
      April 30, 2017 4:01 AM MDT

I see time Hun. Will be around later for one last round with the gang. Love ya.
      April 30, 2017 4:03 AM MDT

• I'm my thoughts. :)
      April 30, 2017 4:05 AM MDT

Likewise. <3
      April 30, 2017 4:10 AM MDT

• My curious nature, asks .. if this posting still remains, would you please share with me? 
      April 30, 2017 4:02 AM MDT

It's still there, or I wouldn't have seen it, or replied on it as I did, after I was reinstated with login access.
      April 30, 2017 4:05 AM MDT

• I would like a link to that thread also!
      April 30, 2017 7:20 AM MDT

It's not that harsh in writings, but the way it is presented leaves no doubt about who were in mind when the question was asked, and it being a criticism of how apparently only a few of us act in their eyes. Is quite funny and ironically as they inside adultMug haven't wasted their time to bust inside lesbian questions to tell how great they are at servicing female genitals. I would think that is kinda flashing stuff in the head of someone not having same sexual orientation as well, no? Pfft.
      April 30, 2017 9:29 AM MDT

• Unbelievable!
      April 30, 2017 9:49 AM MDT

Lesbian should be capitalized as it is named from the Isle of Lesbos.
      April 30, 2017 6:08 AM MDT

Randy, it was very rude of you to hack into Element's account.  For shame.  For shame.
      April 30, 2017 6:19 AM MDT