Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Which is more important? Size or performance? How are they related? Which country PERFORMS the best? Why?

Which is more important? Size or performance? How are they related? Which country PERFORMS the best? Why?

Russia and China are MASSIVE in size. How do they perform relative to the United States which sizewise is puny in comparison to them?

Posted - May 2, 2017

Responses

• Not sure which country performs the best, but I've always been told, performance trumps size. 
      May 2, 2017 8:38 AM MDT

"Good things come in small packages" we are told . I suppose you don't need a giant container to hold a 10 carat flawless diamond ring. Thank you for your reply Jett and Happy Wednesday! :)
      May 3, 2017 7:22 AM MDT

You forgot about Canada and it's the second biggest country in the World. Natural resources might play a role in how a country performs and we have a lot we have more oil reserves then Saudi arabia and lots of minerals. Cheers!
      May 2, 2017 9:04 AM MDT

No sweetie. I mentioned Canada in another question. Just not this one. Canada is our ally. What is Russia/China?  Do we trust them? I was astonished at the difference in size. I mean I have a huge wall WORLD Map and I never really looked at  the US size-wise. The US is puny small potatoes.   I think Trump shows more respect to  Duterte of the Philippines, Putin of Russia sad to say. He said that he thi nks the leader of North Korea is a "smart cookie" and that he would be "honored" to meet with him. Not  one word about Trudeau. I think it 's time to ask that question. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      May 2, 2017 1:38 PM MDT

how is that not posted on AdultMug, I'll never know. :)
      May 2, 2017 2:18 PM MDT