Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » At a time when the US is in the midst of an OPIOD crisis it is proposed to gut the White House Drug "Czar" Budget by 95%! Great timing?

At a time when the US is in the midst of an OPIOD crisis it is proposed to gut the White House Drug "Czar" Budget by 95%! Great timing?

The Office of National Drug Control Policy has been around for a long time. How can it sustain a budget cut gut of 95%? Are budget makers entirely clueless about the situation? Or do they simply not give a rat's a**?

Posted - May 6, 2017

Responses

I know this doesn't really answer your question, but I like you so much that I'm going to give some input anyway. Knowing the actions of the Republican Party recently, they definitely don't give a rat's a** about anything except themselves. The rest of us are forced to watch this bullsh*t happen and can do nothing about it.........................for now.
      May 6, 2017 9:22 AM MDT

Recently, my county passed a vote for more money for police to pursue drug dealings.  Meanwhile,  legalization of marijuana seems to be on the agenda.  Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. 
      May 6, 2017 7:15 PM MDT