Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » They say '"lovers live longer": What does this mean for you?

They say '"lovers live longer": What does this mean for you?

Posted - May 7, 2017

Responses

Oh I just realised.. I am meant to listen to the songs too... how could I forget... love listening to new things on here.. it's THE best thing about the forum.. 

But a serious answer.. lovers live longer means to me that there are protective things about having that someone to  love, to laugh with, to care for and be cared for... less heart disease, less anxiety, lower blood pressure and all that have been claimed to be related to having a significant other in your life
      May 7, 2017 2:36 PM MDT

if they do, it's because each person is waiting for the other one to die first so they can sleep with other people without feeling any guilt.. and to have some peace and quiet before they die, too.
      May 7, 2017 3:41 PM MDT

Good plan..but better to bump them off as if we wait til they die we might be too old to sleep with many 
      May 7, 2017 3:48 PM MDT

Sure, that's a viable option, but it'd mean sacrificing someone who's willing to put up with you at such an old and cranky age, which in turn means having a higher likelihood of dying alone which is why we're doing this whole love business in the first place.. This post was edited by nobodylair.37 at May 7, 2017 4:10 PM MDT
      May 7, 2017 4:10 PM MDT

Ahh but... erm I happen to know.. and I am not saying how... that there's quite a few younger chaps who are into granny love... lol it's worth a try anyway :P  
    I read.. that people in their 80s are now having better sex lives than people in their 50s... more time on their hands or something ...  there's hope for us all yet This post was edited by Adaydreambeliever at May 7, 2017 4:16 PM MDT
      May 7, 2017 4:15 PM MDT

Oh my gosh, I just threw up a little.
      May 7, 2017 4:17 PM MDT

LOL do you mean I have managed to shock you :P  I am just trying to demonstrate.. we should never make assumptions - don't assume a granny won't be getting any.. 
      May 7, 2017 4:21 PM MDT

this is taking a weird turn, which means I should like it, but I don't lol.
      May 7, 2017 4:25 PM MDT

Gives you more to live for.
      May 7, 2017 4:58 PM MDT