Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Is the entertainment industry SATANIC, filled with occult rituals, pledges and symbolism?

Is the entertainment industry SATANIC, filled with occult rituals, pledges and symbolism?

Posted - May 13, 2017

Responses

I can only hope so..
      May 13, 2017 12:50 PM MDT

Amen!
      May 13, 2017 4:14 PM MDT

seems like it sometimes
      May 14, 2017 5:45 PM MDT

• No, that is an outlandish "conspiracy theory" that has no actual basis. Gods and satans do not exist. Celebrities are often dumb, bit there is no actual evidence of Satanism among them. Tom Cruise and John Travolta are Scientologists, and that is bad enough.
      June 10, 2017 7:59 AM MDT

I'll bet you think YOU exist.  You are not that body.  You are not that mind.  You are God.  Surprise.  Wake up already.  GOD.  YOU.  No satans.  Just GOD. 
      June 29, 2017 12:14 AM MDT

• No gods or satans exist. I am myself, not a fictional god.
      July 2, 2017 6:37 AM MDT

The entertainment industry has proven itself to be satanical, diabolical, demonical in so many obvious ways. Sadly, it's the kind of entertainment most people cater to. Even sadder is that many refuse to acknowledge the existence of these highly powerful as well as highly dangerous invisible beings. "Because we have a struggle, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places." (Ephesians 6:12)it is to the benefit of these demonic forces that people do not admit of their existence. This way they get away with so much, this way they wreak havoc with people's lives under their very noses. This post was edited by Autumnleaves at June 27, 2017 10:24 PM MDT
      June 27, 2017 9:55 PM MDT

Oh boy.  Just wait for the Satan nutters to hold forth on this one.  Here come the Bible quotes all in a nice line.

June 29, 2017 12:13 AM MDT