Active Now

Danilo_G
Spunky
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What's your purpose in life?

What's your purpose in life?

Mines is to do nothing all day. How can I follow this direction without caring about what people think of me?

Posted - July 17, 2016

Responses

I think you already succeeded.  I am with you 100 percent.   You DON'T go, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2016 12:01 PM MDT

The become prepared for eternal life.  I'll be dancing among the stars, my future awaits I'm almost there. 

July 17, 2016 12:30 PM MDT

I can't say there is any definite purpose for humans existing at all, after all, if you consider how many other Earth-like planets are out there, if you consider our very small existence in this universe, how could we possibly know? We are smaller than ants, relatively speaking. So I guess people have to set out to define what is important to them, individually. We pick and choose, draw imaginary lines, and hope we aren't the victims of attack. Some people choose to help others, and that can be very rewarding; I guess I wouldn't have any reason to exist if I didn't feel I was making some sort of positive influence on other people, even just one other person. I can't speak for you or your desires, but if you really wanted to do nothing, why would you care about anything? 

July 17, 2016 1:33 PM MDT

• I convert oxgen into carbon dioxide for the plants.

July 17, 2016 1:35 PM MDT

Trying to stay awake after getting up

July 17, 2016 10:05 PM MDT

Just to be aware
    Of the play of consciousness
    And help if needed
      July 17, 2016 11:06 PM MDT

To fill in the vacancy where the world was short one person.
      July 17, 2016 11:32 PM MDT

.to eat COLD, never warmed up, cherry pie

to watch old movies on TCM and via Netflix DVDs

to read read read most of the time

to search for photos of Marilyn Monroe on the internet, esp. Facebook

to lust after Ray Nagin, hottest black man on the planet, now in federal prison in TX....oh, that I could visit him!!!!!! (sighs)

to check out middle aged black/white/latino mens' bodies, seeing if I can tell what kind of undies they have on, and also admiring their thighs and butts,,,,,and the stuff in the front, if at all visible!!!!!  (tee hee!!)

to nap every afternoon 'cuz I'm retired and I can do it if I want to!!

to get up every day at the same time as sleeping in screws up my whole day, even if I'm retired!!! lol

to share my thoughts and questions on this site and learn from others.

and now that I've worn out my welcome, I shall stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-D

July 18, 2016 8:46 AM MDT

"Mines is"? Listen, even though you and I are already divorced from each other, I want another one!
    __
      July 20, 2016 6:15 AM MDT