Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Waiting Rooms are not fun places to be. We all visit them from time to time. Which is your favorite and which is your least? WHY?

Waiting Rooms are not fun places to be. We all visit them from time to time. Which is your favorite and which is your least? WHY?

Posted - May 20, 2017

Responses

My orthopedic's waiting room. Free coffee/tea/fruit/juices. They are usually very quick,too.
      May 20, 2017 7:27 AM MDT

That is AWESOME! Our local Honda dealer always has coffee and bagels and cream cheese and donuts and juices as well as 2-3 different things on different screens. It could be a movie or an educational show or something else. Lounge chairs too.  Of course  one can ALWAYS take a test drive as well! Thank you for your reply Ele and Happy Saturday! :)
      May 20, 2017 9:06 AM MDT

Most waiting rooms, whether dentist, doctor or others have a TV or radio playing.  There's usually nothing on the TV that interests me and if I want to read a book, I have difficulty concentrating if there's music playing or the TV is on.  I can manage to read a magazine or the newspaper, though.
      May 20, 2017 9:22 AM MDT

i dont always like them but i do it cause i have to
      May 20, 2017 4:59 PM MDT