Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Politics » When do we start blaming Trump for the cop killing in Louisiana?

When do we start blaming Trump for the cop killing in Louisiana?

I see some in the liberal media are already doing that. It's the black lives matter movement that's been calling for death to cops.

Posted - July 17, 2016

Responses

• The liberal media will do anything to get the heat off BLM despite what it does. They say Trump should be held responsible for his words but then get mad when people hold them responsible for theirs. More than one protest BLM have routinely called for the death of cops. I saw it coming from a mile away and I always knew this is what the BLM would turn out to be. I was right. They will never admit wrong doing so long as they do bad actions and excuse it under what they "think" is a good cause.

July 17, 2016 7:20 PM MDT

We aren't going to.   I know I know.  It was 100 degrees today and guess what?  It was Trump's fault. 

July 17, 2016 7:52 PM MDT

Hello not:

I was gonna say, well, some people are blaming Black Lives Matter, and then I read the rest of your post..   Look... If you wanna cast aspersions, you're no different than the lefty's who cast aspersions..  This shooting can't be laid at Trumps feet OR BLM..  It's just some loon.

excon

July 17, 2016 8:10 PM MDT

• Tuesday

July 17, 2016 8:11 PM MDT

• Blame should be put on the shooter...while I'm sure there are more

than a few in the BLM movement that condone the killings,there are

just as many,if not more,that want to stop the violence.

July 17, 2016 9:01 PM MDT

•   July 17, 2016 9:02 PM MDT

@excon, ok, it's some loon, maybe inspired by BLM.
      July 18, 2016 10:57 AM MDT

@unicorn, Trump and his supporters are labeled racist, but I don't see his supporters attacking blacks, Mexicans. You have one person on this site who would blame Trump for a tornado.
      July 18, 2016 11:01 AM MDT

WE?

That is the job of the troll on here.  There is no we and don't try putting this issue at any group's feet.  This is for dumbass people, not conservatives nor liberals.  DUMBASSERY. 

Go join the Usual Suspect Bandwagon on here.  That is your place.

July 18, 2016 11:11 AM MDT

@djam, maybe I should of said how long before the liberal media and the loony left blame Trump? Happy now?
      July 18, 2016 12:39 PM MDT