Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Tiger Woods was arrested this morning at 3a.m. in Jupiter, Fla. charged with DUI. Drugs or alcohol? We don't know. Didja see the mug shot?

Tiger Woods was arrested this morning at 3a.m. in Jupiter, Fla. charged with DUI. Drugs or alcohol? We don't know. Didja see the mug shot?

Very Bad start for him after back surgery. He was planning a comeback to professional golf. Now? Who knows? Why are celebrities like Tiger Woods their own worst enemies? His mug shot is shocking. I advise you to look away when it appears on TV. I warned you.  :(

Posted - May 29, 2017

Responses

He was probably on pain killers such as Oxycontin.  That will totally screw up your mind. I had a relative on that stuff after back surgery, and it makes you hallucinate wildly. 
      May 29, 2017 11:54 AM MDT

You know bh some of the side effects of certain meds scare the he** outta me. They advise that you can get depressed and suicidal even. Who is going take a med like that? I don't understand WHY meds with no side effects don't exist. Thank you for your reply! :)
      May 30, 2017 4:38 AM MDT

If the doctor says "take the medicine", most people will.
      May 30, 2017 11:27 AM MDT

i heard about it
      May 29, 2017 1:15 PM MDT

Who cares? 
      May 29, 2017 2:09 PM MDT

Apparently you do or you would ignore the question entirely. The fact that you didn't means you care enough to let us know of your disdain and contempt. You are consistent. I don't care that you don't care but you don't care about that do you? Different strokes JS. You needed attention I guess. You got it. Happy Tuesday.
      May 30, 2017 4:40 AM MDT

By your logic, if you didn't care that I don't care, you would have ignored my response. My point was that I don't understand why people watch the news to learn about celebrities private lives, let alone make the effort to repeat anything negative they can about them. Possibly it makes them feel better about themselves.  And by the way, if I need attention, I'll just post 20 or 30 questions hoping I get a couple responses. 
      May 30, 2017 11:54 AM MDT

For those interested:

http://www.agordon.com/blog/bid/92637/the-difference-between-a-dui-and-an-oui

(That is the extent of my interest, beyond wishing him well.)

This post was edited by tom jackson at May 30, 2017 3:55 PM MDT
      May 29, 2017 2:24 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply tj and the link and Happy Tuesday! :)
      May 30, 2017 4:41 AM MDT

If he was not under the influence of alcohol why did he refuse a breathalyzer test?  Of course, it's possible he was drinking as well as taking pain medications which would be a double whammy. 
      May 29, 2017 3:57 PM MDT

Allegedly he was looking forward to getting back to professional golf after the back surgery. But not enough to prevent him from doing whatever it was he did to get arrested. All these years later after his marital scandal he still seems to be a very troubled man. Thank you for your reply Spunky and Happy Tuesday! :)
      May 30, 2017 4:42 AM MDT

I'm sure he is looking to get back into playing professional golf.  However, if he continues to shoot himself in the foot, that won't be a possibility.  Yes, since the death of his father, he has spiraled downward. but I believe he's his own worse enemy.  Happy Tuesday. :)
      May 30, 2017 12:57 PM MDT

Doesn't really matter, does it? He was the most gifted gofer of all-time. Nobody can that away from him. He might be planning a comeback to make money, but he's past his prime. 
      May 29, 2017 7:10 PM MDT

He was looking forward to getting back to professional golf righty after the back surgery. Whatever it was that he did that caused the arrest he shouldn't have done. The marital scandal was so many years ago and he still seems to be an unsettled and maybe even troubled man. It is too bad.  I think you may be right about his being past his prime. But it would be nice to give himself a last hurrah and try.  He owes it to himself and I think his fans would love to see him play again professionally  but maybe it's best if he doesn't.  Sad though no matter how you slice it. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      May 30, 2017 4:54 AM MDT

Hi Rosie and all of the above whom I like to share with
    I stopped on this question because you asked it Rosie.  My feelings about Tiger Woods is that of all other celebrities.  I am all for Sex,Drugs, and RocknRoll.  If they choose to do it and be in the lime-light, so be it.
    I don't really care about who he is "doing" or what drugs he is "in taking" or what music he listens to.  What I care about is if he can hit the "GOLF BALL" in the appropriate "HOLE!"  We made him a celebrity; therefore, we must know all his dirty laundry?  I have enough laundry to do.  I could care less about who does his or what he does.
    He is a Great golfer.  Let him do as he wishes to make the shot.  
      May 30, 2017 10:57 AM MDT

Well said!
      May 30, 2017 11:59 AM MDT

Thank you Jane and by the way, you look Marrrvelous! ;) 
      May 30, 2017 3:57 PM MDT