Discussion » Questions » Language » Many are wondering about COVFEFE. I don't give a rat's a**. I'm much more interested in other things. The Donald is boring ain't he?

Many are wondering about COVFEFE. I don't give a rat's a**. I'm much more interested in other things. The Donald is boring ain't he?

Among the "other things" is this. Scientists may have found evidence of a parallel universe! "The multiverse theory hinges on the idea that all possible outcomes of any given scenarios are playing out at the same time in a layered reality of which we are only experiencing one layer". Now THAT is interesting don'tcha think?

Posted - June 1, 2017

Responses

• If he's so boring, why do you cram the homepage with question after question after question about him? 
      June 1, 2017 11:11 AM MDT

You will when you see how many people hate his guts over this.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/5/31/1667499/-Of-COURSE-The-Urban-Dictionary-has-your-definitions-for-convfefe This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 1, 2017 11:23 AM MDT
      June 1, 2017 11:15 AM MDT

Who are you and what have you done with Rosie?
      June 1, 2017 11:27 AM MDT

Nah, she's doing this on purpose to get a reaction. She probably wants an excuse to whine about how rude we are to her.
      June 1, 2017 11:36 AM MDT

• But, she does that even when  no one us rude to her. 
      June 1, 2017 11:53 AM MDT

• Boring? To you? You're so obsessed with that man it borders on some kind of psychosis. 
      June 1, 2017 11:53 AM MDT

I'm sure that he hopes that most people will do exactly that---get bored of hearing about him and what he says and does.

At that point, he will more easily continue to destroy America unnoticed by most Americans.

Never give up, Rosie---(To paraphrase the most interesting man in the world---"Stay bored, my friend.)

June 1, 2017 12:22 PM MDT

dont know much about the one layer thing
      June 1, 2017 2:43 PM MDT

Scientists have found nothing of the sort, Scientologists have. It's sci-fi that's more fi than sci, I'm afraid. They snuck up from the basement and got stuck into Daddy's liquor cabinet again.
    Check your sources, Rosie. It ain't science until it's been confirmed by experiment and observation. A peer review also helps, said experiment must be repeatable or you just might be publishing an error.
      June 1, 2017 5:22 PM MDT