Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Kushen tried to set up a back channel or Trump camp collusion w/Russia. Which new story is the Fake False News?

Kushen tried to set up a back channel or Trump camp collusion w/Russia. Which new story is the Fake False News?

If Trump campaign already collusion with Russia, then there is no need for Kushner to setup a secret channel to contact Russia because the campaign already has one.
So which is the fake false story the news it feeding us? One or both of the stories? Both cannot stand as truth.

The media does not even realize they just blow up their own Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy theory with the Kushner story.

Posted - June 1, 2017

Responses

How to make America great again.
    Ask not what your covfefe can do for youvafoo,
    Ask what youvefefe can dovefe your covefefetry.
      June 1, 2017 2:04 PM MDT

I am happy to keep an open mind, providing an honest and full investigation takes place.. Personally, I find it very worrying when lead investigators are sacked or dismissed.. that cannot be helpful and looks like someone's trying to throw the investigation off track..  I am concerned that it sends a message to the next investigator that if you uncover anything, or just don't look right - you will lose your job and possibly your livelihood... 

As I say I keep an open mind.. However, we do know that Russia were involved in trying to interfere with the election. People may argue either way about how much impact that had.. but it's worrying that Russia tried AND managed to succeed in manipulating an American election. 
      June 1, 2017 2:27 PM MDT

The Revolution will be televise, it is in full swing,democracy is being eroded.  They're not looking at the full story...  History can repeat itself...
      June 1, 2017 3:41 PM MDT