Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » What is one thing you do or don't do that makes you question your sanity?

What is one thing you do or don't do that makes you question your sanity?

Posted - June 1, 2017

Responses

• Nice jacket ... no shoes?
      June 1, 2017 6:00 PM MDT

• "They" know how much I love shoes :( "They" can't let me be winning "that"  much :/ THEY MEAN! "They" can probably let me out of my jacket now cos I'm acting saner-er. Pretty sure I'm cured now ;p 
      June 1, 2017 6:06 PM MDT

• I GET SHOES AGAIN???? :)) You're the bestwrest! :)
      June 1, 2017 6:49 PM MDT

I don't question my sanity, but others might.
      June 1, 2017 5:38 PM MDT

• That's their problem then :)
      June 1, 2017 5:40 PM MDT

That's what I say too.
      June 1, 2017 6:02 PM MDT

falling in to excessive anxiety - - 

but I forge ahead anyway on a more healthy journey as best I can
      June 1, 2017 6:55 PM MDT

:)
    You're right.
      June 1, 2017 7:09 PM MDT

• I had really bad anxiety in my early 20's. I used to get  really bad panic attacks to the point I couldn't breath :/ got so bad my employer made me go to my doctor while I was in the midst of one. I had an old school doctor at the time .. He looked at me and said" sometimes people get dealt shizzity cards in life. You and ...... Got dealt a shizzity card. You can fall apart or you can pick yourself up , deal with what's infront of you. It's your choice" then he prescribed me a little pill to put under my tongue to help me with my panic attacks and wrote me off work for 6 weeks:) I never had another panic attack after that day, and never needed one  those pills. Sometimes just knowing you have control helps. Worked for me. I still have anxiety , but I know I can Suss it.  Anyway, I know how hard it is to deal with anxiety. I hope you find a way to Suss it that works for you :)
      June 1, 2017 8:48 PM MDT

Thanks, Jaimie! I'm glad you're coming along well!
    My anxiety has been diagnosed as Generalized Anxiety Disorder (which usually does not involve panic attacks, fortunately). But, yes ,I continue on, with a wide range of managing tools that help me deal. Yes, medication I admit (my GAD is officially in the 'severe' range), extreme exercise, talking with friends, deep breathing, prayer, laughing at myself ,etc. Many more, too.

I will not give in to it.
    :) This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at June 2, 2017 3:48 AM MDT
      June 1, 2017 8:53 PM MDT

• I'm amazed by how many people suffer from anxiety. When I was younger was something  never talked about. Sometimes the seemingly happiest people are dealing with it. Glad you're working through it and have support :)
      June 1, 2017 9:02 PM MDT

Go to a shrink. 
      June 1, 2017 7:03 PM MDT

• :)
      June 1, 2017 8:49 PM MDT