Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Contempt/Disdain/Disgust. That's how folks usually feel about those whom they deeply distrust. Are you among them? Because?

Contempt/Disdain/Disgust. That's how folks usually feel about those whom they deeply distrust. Are you among them? Because?

Posted - June 3, 2017

Responses

no, i try not to be among them
      June 3, 2017 1:00 PM MDT

If I distrust you?  I feel all those things and more.  'Nuff said. 

June 3, 2017 1:02 PM MDT

Whatta drop-dead gorgeous guy! Even so the photo doesn't do him justice Shar. Of course it's just a head shot. You can't see the tail or cloven hoofs. Where are the horns hiding? Were they retracted? Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 4, 2017 3:22 AM MDT

As an aside, it's also true that we come to hate those whom we oppress.

Trump is already showing signs of hating his base.
      June 3, 2017 1:03 PM MDT

People also hate those to whom they owe things. Lots of times. Which is puzzling. You loan people money and the relationship changes. Usually not for the better. Go figure! His base doesn't give a sh** that he is purposefully attacking them and harming them with the goal of destroying them. They love him so much he can have his way with them and he does and they don't whimper or complain or worry. They welcome his crushing them mercilessly. I think Trump is their hair shirt and the instrument of punishment they believe they deserve. How else do you explain their abject and complete acceptance of and surrender to him? Thank you for your reply tj! Let's see what the Doofus does next week! Will Comey be allowed to testify or will the malignant narcissist aka Doofus Donny put the kibosh on that? Stay tuned.   Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 4, 2017 3:26 AM MDT