Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Jobs » Would you confront employer about poor communication?

Would you confront employer about poor communication?

Ive asked the lady i nanny fot if she could tell me approx hours I may have once ummers here..she did not reply to that email but said the next week she had received it..so told me last week shed let me know this week. This week has passed and said now shed email me over weekend..no email. It makes me feel low because i get back to her in a reasonable time and I feel she either doesnt care if im staying or not (she just had second baby)or is keeping her plan from me..would you address your feeling about it with her, citing what she said and how Ive been waiting weeks or just ask again? 

Posted - June 4, 2017

Responses

I don't want to sound harsh, but if your e-mail was written like your question...make your own conclusion.
      June 5, 2017 7:08 AM MDT

My email to her was simple..could u tell me if i will be with you during summer (shes going back to work after maternity leave) and has not told me if ill still be with her or what hours...have asked twice in two weeks and she keeps saying she'll let me know and doesnt..not sure to address how she doesn t get back to me
      June 5, 2017 8:18 AM MDT

i might
      June 5, 2017 4:46 PM MDT