Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Legal » Obama has spent 7 years publicly idolizing and deifying lawbreakers who happen to be black, and demonizing all cops until we got back-to-back mass shootings of police...

Obama has spent 7 years publicly idolizing and deifying lawbreakers who happen to be black, and demonizing all cops until we got back-to-back mass shootings of police...

...so isn't it time that the survivors of the dead Baton Rouge officers steel themselves in their grief, honor the memory of the fallen, stand up to Obama the Grand Agitator, and tell him he is not welcome to come make political hay at the memorial service?

Posted - July 18, 2016

Responses

Since you start out by asserting that the Moon is made of Green Cheese (something for which there is no empirical evidence), all subsequent claims based upon that premise are invalid.

So, is this particular instance of improper inference your usual problem or is the Dunning-Kruger Disease getting worse?

July 18, 2016 1:18 PM MDT

No, he hasn't.
      July 18, 2016 1:32 PM MDT

Hello More:

I anxiously read your post thinking you were gonna declare WAR..  But, no..  All you want is right wingers to "stand up" and flap their gums..  Really??

excon

July 18, 2016 2:13 PM MDT

• This is your tattoo isn't it...

July 18, 2016 3:30 PM MDT

• You're not a good person. You purposely misinform and twist reality. You are part of the problem. A big part of it. I wish I could block you and not ever run across you again. It has nothing to do with conservatism or republicanism or Christianism. It's you.
    If you were a Muslim, you'd be a terrorist.

July 19, 2016 9:12 AM MDT

Hello again, More:

Yeah, I have more to say..

No matter what you think of Obama, the president, it’s hard to argue that Obama, the man, has been anything less than a model of class and dignity.  Jackie Robinson said about black pioneers in sports, you had to be twice as good to succeed, Obama’s personal behavior has set a standard few presidents have ever reached.

To YOU, making fun of a disabled reporter is class.  Boy, am I glad I'm NOT you..

excon

July 19, 2016 9:45 AM MDT

• He should send Hillary instead.

July 19, 2016 9:47 AM MDT

July 19, 2016 9:49 AM MDT