Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Can you think of an actor/actress that you would not normally choose, that you think is great? Someone remote that gets no kudos?

Can you think of an actor/actress that you would not normally choose, that you think is great? Someone remote that gets no kudos?

Posted - June 7, 2017

Responses

No.
      June 7, 2017 1:59 PM MDT

I will shorten my request, bh.  Can you think? 

June 7, 2017 2:09 PM MDT

It's Annette!  BOING!
      June 7, 2017 2:11 PM MDT

Good.  We are in accord. I picked one FOR you.   She died so horribly and so bravely with MS, I think for years and years.   She was amazing.
      June 7, 2017 2:32 PM MDT

I'm no acting expert but Geraldine Page's performance in Return to Bountiful resonated in me like no other.  I think Annette's a beaut' too.
      June 7, 2017 5:12 PM MDT

I saw that movie Ishamel.  I saw it decades ago and I remember it well. Geraldine Page was just an amazing actress.   I think all actors and actresses during her life, admired her greatly.

That movie was haunting in so many ways.   (I forgot the end)  LOL
      June 7, 2017 5:13 PM MDT

Ryan Reynolds
    ~ I had often thought of him as delightful eye candy ( and he still is) but then I saw "The Nines."

Reynolds has some acting chops on him! Fantastic performance and fascinating movie! I bet you'd like the movie, Shar to the Rona -- mystical quite a bit; or maybe, to be more accurate, I'm unsure of the words - - metaphysical? The movie left me sort of thinking "What just happened? I'm unsure but I loved it!"

Again, Reynolds was practically flawless.

June 8, 2017 6:47 PM MDT

P.S.

Besides my answer, at first I thought that image in your question said
    "Moms Get Pregnant Makeovers!"

:) This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at June 8, 2017 6:50 PM MDT
      June 8, 2017 6:49 PM MDT