Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Just read that the "WORST THREAT" to America is North Korea. I think the VERY worst threat is DONNY T. Doth thee? If not what is and why?

Just read that the "WORST THREAT" to America is North Korea. I think the VERY worst threat is DONNY T. Doth thee? If not what is and why?

Posted - June 12, 2017

Responses

And that is the problem in a nutshell.
    With nobody bothering  to gather and present their data in a quantifiable way, the chances of anyone convincing anyone else about who or what is "The Worst Threath" is somewhere between slim and zero :-))
      June 12, 2017 10:27 AM MDT

Touche JakobA.  I suppose there could be multiple "worsts" simultaneously although language-wise it's hard to articulate HOW that could be. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday. So what scares YOU most about the world in which we live today? Right now for me it's definitely Doofus Donny. But tomorrow California could be the target for a North Korean nuclear missile. Who knows?  :(
      June 13, 2017 2:44 AM MDT

There are many threats endangering mankind. Each one as bad as the other. :) 
      June 12, 2017 10:26 PM MDT

Can there be multiples of worst simultaneously Autumn? Not one but many equally awful? Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 13, 2017 2:45 AM MDT